Sunday 22 January 2012

HONDA the power of your dream

hello..my name ain husna bt azhari and this is the first time i entered the world of blogs. as a blogger, i need to type or write something that i like it or express something. first time writing in blogs, there are many drawbacks. for example, i do not know what should i write,about what, what should i share with my friends and so on. many circling things in my head, until it can not know which one should i choose. and finally, i choose to share with my friends what i like. what are my favourite car..???...hihihi...
in life, there must be something you like or you didnt like. today i will share the my favourite car,my favourite car is HONDA CIVIC TYPE R . honda civic have many type of engine, but i only just know two type of engine, type r and V-tec....hahaaha...(actually, only two types of engine i know). because of, i really like type of HONDA and i should work hard and must struggling to achieve my ambition. maybe someday i can use this car for my entire life and i will just stick with it....
emm.... i  do not know what more i should wrote,what i`m very sure is i really like type of car from HONDA. not just honda civic, but others type also i like. i think this is enough from me for today. if talk to much, afraid it just a fantasy....huhuhu...bye2 all...sayonara..=)



honda the power of your dreammm...^_^

honda civic hf
honda civic 2012

No comments:

Post a Comment